Thursday, January 20, 2011

Writing...

 I have always loved writing. Putting my thoughts out on paper as a way to clear my mind. Now up on a screen. My mind never seems completely clear. Mainly scattered thoughts that wander away for a fleeting moment and then rushes out like a wave.
  I have taken three college courses on writing. The easiest  courses I have taken by far. I could always write what I have been told to, following proper grammer and punctuation.
  However for the sake of my blog and wandering mind please dont pay attention to the occasional run on sentence. Mainly for dramatic effect I  honestly dont believe my blog will ever get critical acclaim so for now I will place my exclamation point  right here !
   My main goal in life is to be a good person, to find out what my purpose in life truly is, and to raise the six children I brought into this world totally against their will to become happy and well rounded individuals. I hope one of them lets me live in their basement with 20 cats one day when I am old and grey.
    I love life  and hope its a long and enjoyable one. And so it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment